I greet you in the sweet name of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is with great humility I bring you the word of God for the week through my weekly sermons.
Psalm 90:4 (King James Version of the Bible); For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.
Please Use this Link for the next BLOG
Prophet John Enumah
|Posted on 5 January, 2016 at 1:45||comments (1)|
Today marks the beginning of our 21 days of Praise, Praising our way into our YEAR OF GREAT FUNCTION.
Psalm 48:1 King James Version (KJV)
... Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.
Understanding the Power of Praise gives a man access into the King's storehouse. When you Praise a King, with the right words, attitude and posture, The King's best becomes your portion.
Praise our Great God for He is worthy of your Praise. When you Praise, THE AUCTION TO FUNCTION IS RELEASED because the presence of the Lord comes down ... " ... O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel, Psalm 22:3"
Receive grace and understanding today to praise God in holiness, as you praise your way into this Year, greatly shall you Function through the unction released which comes with the Presence of God.
Pastor John Enumah
|Posted on 1 January, 2016 at 14:50||comments (0)|
FUNCTION this Year 2016, make a difference by standing out and be Identified by PRINCIPLE, find PURPOSE - start living and stop existing.
HAPPY NEW YEAR from Pastor John & Lady Pastor Josephine Enumah.
|Posted on 1 August, 2015 at 5:45||comments (0)|
Family, I welcome you to the month of August.
A season is upon us, an outpouring of the Spirit of the Lord is here.
Partake and do not just stand aside and watch others take it all.
"Prophetic release for the Month of August"
GREAT REVIVAL - Acts 2:12-21, Acts 4: 10-13
Thus saith the Lord of Host:
- Seek me like never before
- Great revival is here, the AWAKENING of sleeping GIANTS
And I saw in the realm of the Spirit, an outpouring of the Spirit of God upon His people:
- Filled those that were hungry and thirsting after Him
- Wrapped those seeking, those who have sanctified themselves unto Him, they were wrapped with a white thick cotton-like clothing.
I prophesy into your life that God will not pass you by in this season of GREAT REVIVAL.
|Posted on 21 July, 2015 at 4:10||comments (0)|
John 17:17. Gospel of truth is what the Nations need now. Don't be afraid to let the Truth in you shine.
#WeareCODM #CODMinistry #Salvation #Gospeltruth
|Posted on 30 June, 2015 at 21:10||comments (0)|
"Prophetic release for the Month of July"
Rest and Completion - Matthew 11: 28-29, Genesis 1:31 & 2: 1-3
- The TEST is over, REST has come.
- It is a new season and day: outpouring of a fresh Anointing, release of my Power and Prosperity.
- Many Destinies shall spring to life.
- With ease, my people shall walk into & find purpose.
- Opportunities will spring up suddenly, be at alert and sink your feet in the word of God for guidance
- Businesses shall come to life
- All things shall become beautiful
- Harvest! Harvest!! Harvest!!!
saith the Lord of Hosts.
|Posted on 7 June, 2015 at 14:20||comments (0)|
It is the season where delayed answers, delayed testimonies, delayed Joy, any form of delay is broken. Ministering angel reaching out to those who have been tarrying, praying and waiting fervently.
#mytimehascome #gettingfromGod #JesusisLord
|Posted on 30 May, 2015 at 17:00||comments (0)|
The Prophetic for the "Month of June" - P.E.P.
Praise.Ease.Peace (Joel 2 vs 20 - 27, Psalm 147 vs 1 - 20)
- It is a Month of Recovery: You shall recover all that the enemy thought has been destroyed.
- A month of Healing: Hurting hearts shall be healed, broken and damaged spirits of those desiring restoration shall be healed and restored.
- Like the woman with the issue of blood, I shall dry-up everything/every situation that has caused you shame saith the Lord.
- Many will experience my love in their hearts like never before.
- The more you Praise me the more I will Raise you saith the Lord
All glory and honour be to our Lord God forever, AMEN!
|Posted on 29 May, 2015 at 8:05||comments (1)|
Luke 8:43-48The Message (MSG)
43-45 In the crowd that day there was a woman who for twelve years had been afflicted with hemorrhages. She had spent every penny she had on doctors but not one had been able to help her. She slipped in from behind and touched the edge of Jesus’ robe. At that very moment her hemorrhaging stopped. Jesus said, “Who touched me?”
When no one stepped forward, Peter said, “But Master, we’ve got crowds of people on our hands. Dozens have touched you.”
46 Jesus insisted, “Someone touched me. I felt power discharging from me.”
47 When the woman realized that she couldn’t remain hidden, she knelt trembling before him. In front of all the people, she blurted out her story—why she touched him and how at that same moment she was healed.
48 Jesus said, “Daughter, you took a risk trusting me, and now you’re healed and whole. Live well, live blessed!”
Now based on that understanding of God's word, I prophesy HEALING and RESTORATION in JESUS NAME.